Don't want to play all 100 holes by yourself? No problem, you can split them with a friend!
Here's how it works:
Each hole should be played by the same person. Here are two options:
- Alternate holes.
Example: Jim would tee off all balls on the first hole and complete the hole, then Todd would tee off the balls on the next hole and complete until the end.
- Player 1 plays the first part of the day and player 2 takes over the second part of the day.
Example: Jim would play the first 50 “holes” in a row and then Todd would come and play the final 50.
Here's how to register:
- Click the "Sign Up" button
- During registration, choose one of the "(splitting with a friend)" options
- Registration will force you to either Join an Existing "Splitting with a friend" Team or Create a New "Splitting with a friend" Team. Choose the appropriate option depending on whether you are the first or second friend to sign up.
- From there you will complete the registration process like normal by following the prompts